We’ve all done it. We pull into the dock after a fun day on the water and forget where our lines are. The driver and passengers frantically look for them while trying not to hit the dock and damage the boat. Finally, the passenger finds the algae infested and frayed mooring line and frustratingly ties the boat off on the bulky and confusing cleat. Meanwhile, the driver finds some crazy way to tie the other side up, with the line woven between two posts and some crazy knot they learned in boy scouts.
Well BōT RōP® (Boat Rope) solves this issue through its retractable mooring system that replaces traditional three-strand dock lines and toe-stubbing cleats. The lockable mooring device stores and protects the double braided mooring line and the plastic-coated snap hook, both inside a rust-proof enclosure. Flush to the surface, there’s nothing to trip over, thus providing safety while walking on the dock. To help find BōT RōP after dark, a solar-powered LED light is installed on the cover.
As boaters, we oftentimes turn tying up a boat into rocket science, thus making the process stressful and inconvenient. We come up with crazy ways to secure it, using messy dock lines and cleats that are bulky, harmful and time consuming. RōP RōP® solves this problem with its convenient and safe retractable mooring system.
1. 1/2 inch double braid nylon rope (white)
2. 9 1/2 feet of rope
3. Various metals coated to prevent corrosion and rust.
4. Lockable lid to prevent theft.
5. Drain hole to prevent water build up.
6. Solar LED light for night function.
7. An eye-loop at the end of the rope for easy mooring.
8. 7 inch diameter, 4 inches deep.
9. Automatic retractable system.
10. Adjustable Line for tidal or rough conditions.
11. Comes with instructions, stainless steel key, and 11 stainless steel lag bolts for installation.